OH COOL LOOK A NEW MESSAGE!
THAT BAD BOY RIGHT THERE IS A VIRUS.
YEP, YOU HIT THAT TEMPTING LITTLE CIRCLE AND YOU HAVE A ONE WAY TRIP TO VIRUS-VILLE ON THE MY COMPUTER IS NOW CRASHED BUS!
DON’T CLICK IT.
CLICK IT AND YOUR HACKED.
CLICK IT AND YOUR COMPUTER DIES.
CLICK IT AND BASICALLY YOU’RE SCREWED.
Signal boost for my followers. I hate this kind of virus :S Then again, I hate ALL viruses.
Remember: Anything with an email attached IS A VIRUS.
omg i got this and i wass gonna open it
My mom gets her income taxes on Wednesday and that means I get cable an Internet back!!!!
send me an ask (for the DTMG fandom)
- Spencer: i am your friend
- Billy Joe Cobra: i want to be your friend/I'm your idol
- Shanilla: if you think I'm cute
- Rajeev: if you find me annoying
- Mallory: if you think I'm nice but unapproachable
- Jessica Wright: if i scare you
- Lolo Callory: if you think I'm mean/rude
- Principal Ponzi: if I'm really creepy and weird, but in a bad way
- Sam Hoover: if i try way to hard at stuff
- Madame X: if I'm secretive and mysterious
- Really Incredible guy: if I am truly REALLY INCREDIBLE.
Are you ever just overwhelmed by the horrifying thought that maybe, nobody ACTUALLY wants you around? And it’s not that you think everyone hates you, but it’s just that you’re not special to anyone? And that its really kind of sucky that you’re about 98% sure that nobody thinks “Wow, I just really like talking to her.” and that you could probably just disappear without anyone caring that much?
So my little sister (she’s 13) was about to start up the lawn mower and some kids walked by and were laughing at her. One of them said, “I bet she can’t start it.” So she pulled the string as hard as she could and it started. They instantly shut up.
In the fourth grade a threatened someone to stab them with a plastic spork.
- Person in book: I'm not pretty. I'm average looking. People never really notice me.
- Person in book: he's unattractive but has got beautiful eyes
- Movie industry: no, we're hiring supermodels